AOC Demands Cheney Apologize For Wanting Starving Kids In Cages At The Border

The Daily Caller | 6/25/2019 | Staff
cindy95240 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/764F064D-1DCC-46AD-A60D-70D4B6457551-e1548694711985.jpeg

New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez went after Wyoming Republican Rep. Liz Cheney Monday night claiming she must apologize for the conditions at the border detention centers.

“I think it’s atrocious. It’s an atrocious practice and what she really needs to talk about and apologize for is why she supports caging kids starving them and denying them soap and toothpaste.”

Ocasio-Cortez - Republican - Conference - Chairwoman - One

Ocasio-Cortez also claimed the Republican conference chairwoman was the one who created the controversy about Ocasio-Cortez’s concentration camp-border detainment facility tweet.

“Well she’s the one who…with her initial tweet that made this jump directly to the death and extermination camps of the Holocaust, and I think that was deliberate and that’s explicit. It’s part of a pattern that you see in the Republican Party of immediately jumping and pulling out these moments to inflict maximum controversy. And I think it’s politically motivated,” Ocasio-Cortez told reporters Monday night.

Cheney - Spokesperson - Ali - Pardo - Ocasio-Cortez

Cheney spokesperson Ali Pardo responded to Ocasio-Cortez’s remarks Tuesday afternoon saying:

“It’s fascinating that Rep. Ocasio-Cortez wants to keep reminding people of the offensive comparison she made last week. She was denounced by the U.S. Holocaust Museum, Remembrance groups, Yad Vesham, and even members of her own party. Her attempts to deflect blame for her own words are ridiculous. Instead of launching Twitter tirades, she really should just apologize to those who she offended.”

Back - Forth - Lawmakers

The back and forth between the two lawmakers...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!