CNN Cuts Away from Trump Accuser After She Says Something Crazy

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 6/25/2019 | George Prayias
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/APP-062519-E-Jean-Caroll-CNN.jpg

RUSH: So we got some people on the phones waiting on hold.

“Rush, what do you think about this woman accusing Trump of assault?”

Folks - E - Jean - Carroll - Way

Just be patient, folks. We’re gonna get to that. That’s E. Jean Carroll. She goes way, way, way, way, way, way back. She goes back to MSNBC before it was MSNBC, when it used to be called America’s Talking, 25 years. This woman is… gotta be polite here. But we’ll get to it. Just hang in there and be tough.

RUSH: Anderson Cooper had to leave his interview with E. Jean Carroll last night on CNN when she said, “Most people think of rape as being sexy.”

Anderson - Cooper - Break - Quick

That didn’t fly with Anderson Cooper. So he had to cut to commercial break real quick.

RUSH: We are gonna get to this babe who claimed that Trump raped her some, what, 20-something years ago? Did you hear Trump’s reaction? “She’s not my type.” Do you realize how that — that…? (laughing) That sent ’em to the moon. “She’s not my type.” He said, “She’s lying, but she’s not my type.” (laughing) Jeez!

RUSH - Wilmette - Illinois - Elliott - Elliott

RUSH: Wilmette, Illinois, Elliott. Elliott, great to have you on the program, sir. Thank you for waiting. Hi.

CALLER: Thank you, Rush, a rare treat. Thanks to you and your staff for all you do. Right to the point. The author making the claim that Trump attacked her is difficult for me to believe simply because when would an adult woman in a mall go into an enclosed space with even a celebrity, a man or anyone not her husband, carrying lingerie? You get to the “you’re blaming the victim” routine, but it is, to me, impossible that someone could make such a — it’s like getting into someone’s car.

RUSH - Look - Something - E

RUSH: Look, let me tell you something, what’s going on. He’s talking about E....
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!