The Democrat Build-A-Candidate Survey

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 6/25/2019 | George Prayias
iloveangie02 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/APP-062519-Democrats-Cant-Win-Elections.jpg

RUSH: Do you know what Build-A-Bear is? (interruption) You know what Build-A-Bear is. (interruption) You guys…? (interruption) You all know what Build-A-Bear is? No kidding! Well, I am thrilled that my staff knows what Build-A-Bear is. That means that you have an instant relatability. (interruption) You’ve “been there many, many times.” (interruption) Well, I’m sure… (interruption) Well, I know they’re not cheap. It’s great idea. It’s a store found in many American malls. Kids can pick out the colors and the material to make a teddy bear, and then the bear is stuffed right there on the site.

The kids walk out with a perfect, made-to-his-or-her-specification teddy bear. Well, I saw this little survey here. I know you’re all asking, “How do you know about it?” (chuckling) I hear people talk about these things. Folks, there’s not much that escapes me. I make it a point. I think I have here the Democrat version of Build-A-Bear. They are building a candidate, and I have a survey that somebody took. I printed out the chart. I normally hate charts because you can’t do charts on the radio.

Dittocam - Resolution - Thing - Words - Radio

It would not work in the Dittocam because the resolution of this thing is so tiny you couldn’t read it if I put it up there. So I’m just gonna have to do what I always do and use words, ’cause it’s a radio program. The problem is I don’t know who did this survey, but it’s still viable. It looks like it’s done by some reputable polling outfit. These 507 registered Democrat voters between June 13th and 17th were asked to rate the various qualities they were given here in importance, the things that excited them the most about a candidate — candidate qualities that ignited excitement in Democrats.

So what we have here is the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.
Tagged: