Morning Joe Assumes Trump Is a Rapist, Skips Lack of Evidence

NewsBusters | 6/25/2019 | Staff
itsdonaldk (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/morning_joe_-_morning_joe_rape_part_1_-_06_00_05_am.jpg

If you are a woman, and accuse any notable Republican of sexual assault, you will immediately become the darling of the liberal media for at least a day no matter how little evidence there may be to back up the allegations. Over the last few days, the press have paraded around gossip writer E. Jean Carroll, who, in her new book, accused President Trump of raping her in the dressing room of a New York City department store in the 1990s.

All accusations of sexual assault should be treated and investigated with the utmost seriousness. For MSNBC's Morning Joe, however, serious #MeToo journalism was once again thrown out the window. A Tuesday segment that included co-hosts Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, and former Bush 43 White House aid Elise Jordan went to immediate trashing of President Trump as a rapist without weighing an ounce of evidence in the allegation made by Carroll:

JORDAN - Guess - Mine - Anyone - E

JORDAN: Your guess is as good as mine. It seems like he likes anyone he can grab. He said what he likes to do and E. Jean Carroll told a story that is fully in keeping with the behavior pattern that Donald Trump himself described in his own words.

BRZEZINSKI: So you bring up -- you really kind of actually crystallized it. We're talking about sexual assault, we’re talking about actual rape and the President said that she's not his type so I guess the follow-up question is, since you have a type when it comes to rape, what's your type, Donald Trump? And is it any of the other women who claimed that you raped them?

SCARBOROUGH

SCARBOROUGH: You know --

BRZEZINSKI: What is your type, since you have a type, that you would rape?

JORDAN - Rape - Rape - Story

JORDAN: And thank you for saying rape because this is rape. What was described in that story...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!