This Morning descends into CHAOS when Alison Hammond runs away from Italian police

Mail Online | 6/25/2019 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/25/12/15225182-0-image-a-108_1561461458003.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/25/8909997733605426857/1024x576_MP4_8909997733605426857.mp4

This Morning descended into chaos on Tuesday after Alison Hammond ran away from the Italian police, who stopped her because she didn't have a permit to film.

Viewer were left in stitches as they watched the scenes unfold, with the presenter, 44, having to cut short her segment as she screamed to Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield: 'I'm going to get arrested'.

Alison - Morning - Crew - Pisa - Competition

Alison and the This Morning crew were in Pisa to talk about a competition, but were forced to stop while live on air after the officers tried to shut down filming.

Alison was presenting the £300,000 cash prize up for grabs in front on the Leaning Tower of Pisa when the police came and stood in front of the camera.

Briefly - Filling - Fans - Holly - Phil

After briefly filling in fans what they could win, she told Holly and Phil: 'Oh gosh we haven't got a permit, I'm going to get arrested. I love you loads. I'm so sorry.'

Laughing, Phil said: 'We have sent her to many places but she’s never got arrested.'

Video - Tape - Disney - Cruise - Camera

After showing a video tape of the Disney cruise, the camera then panned back to Alison, who said: 'I’m actually shaking, if you just turn around and see the policemen, they hate me.'

The officers then noticed Alison was filming again and headed back to scold the host, but throwing panic to the wind, she decided to run off, screaming: 'Go, go!'

Alison - Hammond

Holly laughed: 'Only Alison Hammond,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!