Inside Haleigh Broucher and Fessy Shafaat's Romance Outside the Big Brother House

E! Online | 6/25/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019521/rs_600x600-190621150153-600-haleigh-broucher-mv-62119.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Turn the 6 upside down it’s a 9 now 📍

A post shared by FAYSAL SHAWN SHAFAAT (@fessyfitness) on

View this post on Instagram

My love for you is unconditional❤️. This year was a tough one, at first I genuinely didn’t understand why we were under so much persecution but I’ve quickly realized that saying your a ride or die and actually being one are two separate things. Babe, without any doubts I know that you will ride for me, just like I will ride for you, because you have been! Relationships mean nothing until they stand the tests and trials that try to break them down. & Now that we’ve been through just about every hard thing, I know our love was built to last! Now let’s move forward on to bigger, better and brighter things. I love you Mr. Williams #SwayleighWedding #Meettheswaggys #blacklove #couplesgoals #engagement Photo: @nickallenphoto

A post shared by Bayleigh Amethyst Dayton (@bayydayy) on

https://www.instagram.com/p/-KT3pVpDtS/

When Haleigh Broucher and Faysal "Fessy" Shafaat entered the Big Brother house, they had their eyes on the prize.

With $500,000 up for grabs, the contestants knew they had to build alliances, win competitions and master the unpredictable game. But along the way, the two players started developing feelings for each other. One year later and the sparks are still flying.

Relationship—Fessy - Lives - Orlando - Haleigh - Houston

Despite a long-distance relationship—Fessy lives in Orlando while Haleigh calls Houston home—the couple has stayed strong and are ready to move to the same town together.

"What we've been doing is every...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!