Cuba Gooding Jr. Wants Charges Dropped Due to Accuser's 'Warped Mental State'

TMZ | 6/24/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://images.tmz.com/2019/06/24/0624-cuba-gooding-tmz-01-1200x630.jpg

Cuba Gooding Jr. says his accuser's own words show she has a "warped mental state" ... and, therefore, the D.A. should drop the charges against him for the alleged groping incident.

Cuba's attorneys filed a motion to dismiss that featured several quotes from the accuser discussing her mental health. Cuba's team says the quotes were taken from a blog -- and Cuba himself says he's seen enough.

TMZ - Reading - Motion - Interest - Justice

He tells TMZ ... "After reading and reviewing the motion to dismiss in the interest of justice, I was deeply surprised that the prosecutors office didn’t evaluate this woman’s history before undertaking to prosecute me in light of her warped mental state as revealed by her blog."

The blog posts, allegedly from the accuser, include lines like, "I got diagnosed with depression, ADHD, Anxiety Disorder, and PTSD and basically learned that my brain was one big fat mass." Another line reads, "I am quite prideful. I must win."

World - Extensions - **** - Haircut - Breast

And perhaps the most damning, and relative, one says, "[I]n a world of extensions and fake ****, my short haircut paired wit my moderate breast size makes me feel invisible. Some people are scared of others and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TMZ
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.
Tagged: