Colbert Cartoon Show Mocks Justice Kavanaugh as Sloppy Drunk

NewsBusters | 6/24/2019 | Staff
pixielilia (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/our_cartoon_president_-_supreme_court_-_02_28_44_am.jpg

It’s 2019 and the elites in Hollywood are still unable to cope with the fact that Donald Trump is president and he has the ability to put conservative justices on the Supreme Court. So, a lame animated cartoon on Showtime is used to trash President Trump and anyone around him, including Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

In the June 23 episode of Our Cartoon President, titled “Supreme Court,” Justice Kavanaugh is portrayed as a drunk unable to control his thirst for beer. This is what counts as comedy to the writers of Executive Producer Stephen Colbert’s political cartoon.

Trump - Ability - Self-pardon - Crimes - Future

Trump is pursuing the ability to self-pardon for “crimes past, present, and future” so Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell advises him to schmooze the Supreme Court Justices.

McConnell: You’re not screwed. You’ve got 4 out of 5 conservative justices in the bag. Just go schmooze the robes off of him.

Trump - Schmoozer - Mitch - Schmooz-ee - Mug

Trump: I'm not the schmoozer, Mitch. I'm the schmooz-ee. Check the mug. I just wish I could add more buff Supreme Court justices who dig my vibe.

McConnell That’s called “packing the Court”, and there's nothing in the Constitution that says you can't do it.

Trump - Eff - Centuries - Protocol - Way

Trump: I'm sorry, but why the eff did you not say this earlier? Upending centuries of judicial protocol is way easier than schmoozing John Roberts for three minutes!

McConnell: Just a heads up, though. The Democrats might have some thoughts on this.

Democrats - Supreme - Court - Lot

Actually, Democrats have been talking about packing the Supreme Court a lot recently.

Trump flies the justices to Florida as his guests at Mar-A-Lago for the “1st Annual Supreme Court Gala Spectacular,” where he presents Chief Justice Roberts, whom Trump refers to as the swing vote, with the Guy of the Year Award. Kavanaugh is drunk, of course, because he is drunk throughout the entire episode. Eric Trump is babysitting Kavanaugh but he escapes...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet