Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds 'almost split earlier this month' after four rows in six weeks

Mail Online | 6/23/2019 | Dianne Apen-sadler For Mailonline
KimmyPoo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/24/00/15163378-0-image-a-24_1561333843744.jpg

Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds reportedly almost split up at the start of this month - and have had four arguments in just six weeks.

One spat was caused after the potential prime minister, 55, arrived home later than expected, reports the Sun.

Pair - September - Mr - Johnson - Wife

The pair, who are believed to have started dating in September, shortly after Mr Johnson announced he was splitting from his wife of 25 years Marina Wheeler, have been living together in Camberwell, south east London.

On Friday, the couple got into a heated argument in which Miss Symonds, 31, shouted 'get off me' and 'get out of my flat' and neighbours called the police.

Altercation - Time - Row - Friend - Weeks

But the altercation isn't the first time they've had an 'explosive' row - with one friend calling the past six weeks 'especially testing'.

The friend told the Sun: 'They've had a series of corrosive arguments, with things obviously coming to a head on Thursday. But they very nearly split up at the start of the month.'

Yesterday - Mr - Johnson

Yesterday, Mr Johnson bluntly refused to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank