Phillip Schofield ditches his signature silver fox appearance as he debuts light blue hair

Mail Online | 6/23/2019 | Rianne Addo;Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
n.king (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/23/18/15152982-0-image-a-4_1561309435790.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/23/2264960350322996559/1024x576_MP4_2264960350322996559.mp4

It was recently claimed that he blocked Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda Holden from landing a hosting gig.

But Phillip Schofield appeared to brush aside the rumours as he ditched his signature silver fox look in favour of light blue hair during a fun-filled family BBQ on Saturday.

Series - Instagram - Clips - Presenter - Shock

In a series of Instagram clips, the presenter, 57, couldn't contain his shock as a relative sprayed his naturally grey 'do with temporary hair dye, causing the star to shout out: 'Does it wash out? I'm on the telly on Monday!'

Larking around a garden, the Dancing On Ice host yelled: 'Oh... s**t' when he finally saw his fresh appearance, before sharing a snap of himself with his lookalike mother Pat, 83.

Caption - TV - Star - Parent - Hair

Alongside the caption: 'My mother encouraged this!!!', the TV star's parent also sported smurf-inspired hair in the sweet image.

Clearly a fan of his new look, Phillip's This Morning co-presenter Holly Willoughby left a series of heart emojis under his post.

Cube - Star - Media - Followers - Hair

The former Cube star sent his social media followers wild with his blue hair as one commented: 'Mum's always know best', while another joked: 'blue hair dye? keep it for Monday.'

'Suits ya both though... it brings out your eyes! Xx', another delighted fan penned.

Phillip - Look - Reports - Presenter - Amanda

Phillip's new look comes amid reports fellow presenter Amanda, 48, claimed he blocked her from landing a top presenting job.

Insiders revealed to The Sun that the mother-of-two believes the telly favourite scuppered her chances of filling in on This Morning during his co-star Holly's absence, while she hosted I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here.

Reports - Troubles - TV - Hosts - Detail

Reports have long been rife about troubles between the TV hosts, with the latest detail of the story claiming Amanda headed to the top by lobbying ITV executives over the animosity after Phil allegedly pushed for Rochelle Humes to take the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!