Sean Hannity fires back at Jim Acosta: 'I'm not selling your sh-tty book'

The Washington Times | 3/4/2016 | Staff
n.king (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2018/06/11/AP_766656501207_s2048x1368.jpg?fd42bbe046ffd948e034ff7a7a81093fe3f86903

The feud between Fox News host Sean Hannity and CNN chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta continued Thursday night after the former ripped the latter’s book sales.

In a series of tweets, Mr. Hannity accused Mr. Acosta of “begging” him to get on his prime-time Fox News show to promote his new anti-Trump book, “The Enemy of the People: A Dangerous Time to Tell the Truth in America.”

Mr - Hannity - Mr - Acosta - Book

Mr. Hannity called Mr. Acosta’s book debut a “total failure” compared to Mark Levin’s “Unfreedom of the Press,” which has been on the New York Times bestseller list for the last month.

Mr. Acosta responded, saying Mr. Hannity didn’t have the “guts” to host him on his show.

Mr - Hannity - Mr - Acosta - Staff

Mr. Hannity fired back by saying Mr. Acosta had been “stalking” his staff to get some airtime on his show. “Again the answer is NO,” he tweeted.

The ongoing feud between Mr. Hannity and Mr. Acosta was reignited last week after Mr. Acosta called Mr. Hannity and Tucker Carlson the “chief propagandists at Fox” in his book and said the primetime hosts were too cowardly to confront him in person when given the chance. Mr. Hannity confirmed that he turned down Mr. Acosta from appearing on his show, tweeting, “Sorry, I [won’t] subject my audience to conspiracy theory fake news.”

Mr - Acosta - Tuesday - Interview - Hugh

Mr. Acosta responded Tuesday during an interview on the “The Hugh Hewitt Show.”

“The likes of Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson, they’re willing to go off on me on their shows, but they’re not willing to have me on in person to defend myself,” Mr. Acosta said, Mediaite reported. “What’s with that? If you’re so darn tough, why don’t you give me an invitation to come on your show? What I’ve found over the last few days is that they’re not willing to do that. They’re willing to shoot spitballs from...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Washington Times
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: