Man sent OkCupid CEO threatening letters he claimed contained anthrax powder and blood with AIDS

Mail Online | 9/12/2017 | Leah Simpson For Dailymail.com
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/21/19/15096932-0-image-a-77_1561143055451.jpg

A Massachusetts man pleaded guilty on Thursday to sending what he described as 'anthrax' and 'blood infected with AIDS' to the CEO of OkCupid two years ago, after he was banned from the dating website.

Liam MacLeod, 47, pleaded guilty to two counts of mailing threatening communications and two counts of conveying false information and hoaxes, based on nine letters he mailed to Dallas, Texas between September and December 2017.

Mail - Items - Officer - Time - Elie

All of the offending mail items were addressed to the chief executive officer who at the time was Elie Seidman.

In the handwritten September 12, 2017 letter that contained the white substance, MacLeod, who lives in Beverly, wrote: 'Greetings from Beverly, Ban me will ya, Welcome to the wonderful world of ANTHRAX, Expect a package within the next couple of days, It won't be ticking but it should be interesting!'

Days - September - Letter - Aww - Powder

Two days later, a September 14 typewritten letter read: 'How'd you like what I sent you? Aww, go take a powder. Oh, the things I have in store for you! I can go on like this for years. How long can you last?

'Incidentally, my father was an angel: That's ****'s Angel to you. You see, we have some pull. Take for example your vehicles. We now know who owns what, and where each of you parks his. Hmm, think of the possibilities!'

Envelope - September - Staining - Blood - Department

A third envelope was sent around September 20, 2017 had a 'red-brown staining consistent with blood', according to the Department of Justice U.S. Attorney's Office District of Massachusetts. A single piece of white paper contained within it had the same.

In a typewritten letter to the P.O. BOX the following day, MacLeod 'indicated that the red-brown staining on the previous letter was blood infected with the AIDS virus'.

Packages - October - December

A further five packages sent between October 4 and December 21, 2017 that were addressed to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!