Farmer’s wife shot and raped in front of her children after gunman molested her daughter during ‘revenge attack’ in South Africa

The Sun | 3/23/2018 | Staff
shardonay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/DD-COMPOSITE-RAPIST.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=1200&h=800&crop=1

A TRAUMATISED mum has described how she was brutally raped in front of her three kids after a gunmen broke into their farm in South Africa.

Brave Nicky, 45, says she endured a four-hour "living nightmare" as Sebenzile Simane also molested her daughter and threatened to kill her son in March last year.

Farm - Worker - Husband - Heine - Way

The evil former farm worker felt he had been wronged by her husband Heine, 44, and shot his way on to the property determined to “chop him into pieces”, tying up his family and stealing their money.

He has now been sentenced to two life sentences in jail, while Nicky has agreed to speak out to raise awareness of the day-to-day terror South African farmers have to endure.

DNA - CCTV - Evidence - Rapist - Nicky

Despite conclusive DNA and CCTV evidence the twisted rapist had pleaded not guilty and forced Nicky to relive her ordeal in the witness box in a horrific 10 day trial that shocked South Africa.

Her life changed forever at 8pm on March 23, 2018, when a volley of bullets came through the patio door aimed at her 15-year-old son’s head somehow missing him by centimetres.

Nicky - Bullets - Windows - Feeling - Animals

Nicky said: “With the bullets smashing through the windows I can only describe our feeling as being hunted like wild animals. He shot his way through a sliding patio door to get in.

“What followed I can only describe as four hours of pure **** – just sick torture and depravity.

Gun - Son - Head

"He held the gun to my nine-year-old son's head and threatened to shoot him unless I complied.

“I told my little one to be quiet or else this man would kill us. All I saw were his silent tears rolling down his little cheeks for the next four hours. The sight of that will be with me forever.

Fencing - Wire - Hands

"He tied us all up with fencing wire so tight that our hands lost their...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Sun
Wake Up To Breaking News!