Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello get close for V Magazine Digital cover shoot

Mail Online | 6/21/2019 | Cailley Chella For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/21/17/15093916-0-image-a-40_1561136277868.jpg

They just dropped their steamy new single Senorita.

And Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello continue to tease fans with an extra close and personal cover shoot for a V Magazine digital issue published Friday.

Cabello - Arm - Mendes - Head - Cheek

Cabello, 22, is seen wrapping her arm around Mendes, 20, resting her head on his cheek with one hand on his chest.

Mendes and Cabello have become great friends over the years, though Mendes admits he thought Cabello was 'insane,' when they first met.

Thought - Mind - Bus - One - Window

'I thought you were out of your mind. I’d be in my bus where no one could see me. I’d be looking through the window and I’d see you like, flying around on a scooter and jumping and doing cartwheels. I’d be like, she’s insane. Close the window and go to sleep,' he said in the interview with the fashion magazine.

Cabello responds, knowingly, 'Yeah, I was actually even crazier as a kid. My name on Facebook one time was Carla Billaba Billabong Cabello ’cause I thought I was funny.'

Mendes - Problem - Others - Songwriting - Process

And while Mendes says he has no problem with opening up to others in the songwriting process, Cabello says she can be a bit shy.

'Especially if I have a lyric that’s really personal, I’m...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!