Click For Photo: http://thebeltwayreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Screen-Shot-2019-06-21-at-2.20.28-PM-660x400.pngClick For Photo: http://thebeltwayreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Screen-Shot-2019-06-21-at-2.20.28-PM.png
Opinion | General Jack Keane appeared with Stuart Varney this morning to discuss Iranian aggression in the Persian Gulf after Iran had shot down a $123 million US Navy Broad Area Maritime Surveillance Drone (BAMS-D), yesterday.
The New York Times reported last night:
YOUR - FREE - TRUMP - HAT - CLICK
GET YOUR FREE TRUMP 2020 HAT CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOURS!
President Trump approved military strikes against Iran in retaliation for downing an American surveillance drone, but pulled back from launching them on Thursday night after a day of escalating tensions.
Operation - Stages - Administration - Official - Planes
The operation was underway in its early stages when it was called off, a senior administration official said. Planes were in the air and ships were in position, but no missiles had been fired when word came to stand down, the official said.
It was not clear whether Mr. Trump simply changed his mind on the strikes or whether the administration altered course because of logistics or strategy. It was also not clear whether the attacks might still go forward.
Gen - Keane - President - Trump - Attack
According to Gen. Keane, President Trump is said to have ordered an attack on the sophisticated radar-guided surface-to-air missile launch site, in response to the unprovoked attack.
The deployment of U.S. naval and air military assets had already been set in motion when the president immediately reversed himself and ordered a stand down.
Gen - Keane - President
Gen. Keane said that the president reversed that...
Wake Up To Breaking News!