‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Clip: Mysterio Gives Spider-Man a Super Pep Talk

/Film | 6/20/2019 | Hoai-Tran Bui
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/spider-man-far-from-home-4.jpg

When you’re a superhero, you do as a superhero does: brood on a rooftop. Now it’s time for Tom Holland’s Peter Parker to have his existential crisis, as he ponders how his superhero double life is wreaking havoc on his personal life in the latest Spider-Man: Far From Home clip. And because it can’t be a Spider-Man movie without Peter having a morally dubious male mentor, Mysterio (Jake Gyllenhaal) steps in to give Peter a superhero pep talk. Watch the new Spider-Man Far From Home clip below.

Every superhero needs a good rooftop to brood on, but in the case of Peter Parker in Spider-Man: Far From Home, he gets to do it from an beautiful European city balcony. But despite the idyllic setting, Peter’s emotions aren’t in any less turmoil, as he weighs the superhero life with his love life. “I didn’t think I was going to have to save the world this summer,” Peter tells Mysterio. “I know that makes me sound like such a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!