It's a girl: Pregnant Anna Duggar and sex pest husband Josh share gender reveal video

Mail Online | 6/20/2019 | Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
tanikaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/20/20/15052382-0-image-a-78_1561059298223.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/20/1338282689888302574/1024x576_MP4_1338282689888302574.mp4

Sex pest Josh Duggar and his wife Anna are expecting their sixth child this fall — and they revealed on Instagram today that they are having a girl.

Josh, 31, and Anna, 30, first revealed that she was pregnant on Instagram in April, sharing a home video of themselves surprising their other five children with the news.

Thursday - Anna - Gender - Reveal - Video

And on Thursday, Anna uploaded their gender reveal video, in which they first told the other kids that they are getting a little sister.

The couple held a 'What’s It Gonna Bee' party earlier this month to share the gender with nine-year-old Mackynzie, seven-year-old Michael, six-year-old Marcus, three-year-old Meredith, and one-year-old Mason.

Fete - Sweets - Balloons - 'volcano - Pink

The bee-theme fete included sweets, balloons, and a golden beehive 'volcano' that erupted with pink foam when vinegar was poured over the baking soda and paint mixture in the middle.

Marcus, who turned six that week, got to do the honors.

'Since - Marcus - Child - Child - Part

'Since Marcus is currently the middle child (and I was a middle child) I wanted him to have a special part in the gender reveal... so Josh and I pulled together a little “What’s It Gonna Bee” party for our kids!' Anna explained at the time, posting photos — without revealing the gender — on Instagram on June 7.

'The kids drew and cut out bumble bees and decorated our “beehive” for a “science project” not knowing we were to have a blue or pink “volcano” coming out of the top of the hive!

'Marcus - Scientist - Job - Eruption - Volcano

'Marcus was our “little scientist” and did an awesome job mixing the eruption of our colored volcano for the siblings,' she added.

The news was just kept among family members until today, when Anna shared the final video online.

Clip - Marcus - Vinegar - Volcano - Bubbles

In the clip, when Marcus pours vinegar into the volcano, pink foam bubbles over the top — leaving his siblings screaming and exclaiming over their...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!