Love Island: Arielle Vandenberg set to host US edition of the show

Mail Online | 6/20/2019 | Shelby Slaughter At Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/20/17/15045272-0-image-a-35_1561048584076.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/20/4709642990927198321/1024x576_MP4_4709642990927198321.mp4

Move over Caroline Flack, there's a new Love Island host in town.

CBS announced on Thursday that actress and comedian Arielle Vandenberg will be joining the U.S. version of Love Island.

Fan - Show - Summer - Love - Relationships

'As a huge fan of the show, I can't tell you how excited I am to be hosting this summer.' she said. 'I’m here for it all… the love, the relationships, the re-coupling… bring it on. I feel so honored to be at the head of the table watching it all go down!'

The 32-year-old took to Instagram to share her excitement for the new milestone in her career. 'HEY EVERYONE!!! I AM THE HOST OF LOVE ISLAND!!!! Are you kidding me? Dreams really do come true! I feel so honored to be a part of this amazing @cbstv family! WOW! I’m buzzing right now!' she said.

Life - Moment - PERFECT - Thank - Cbstv

'I’ve waited my whole life for a moment like this! And it feel exactly as I imagined! PERFECT! Thank you thank you thank you @loveislandusa & @cbstv for choosing me to as your host! I LOVE LOVE!!! LET’S GOOOOOO!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!'

The blonde bombshell has appeared on shows such as How I Met Your Mother, Greek, Bones, and more. She also used to run a Snapchat interview series, Snap Hangs.

US - Version - Hit - UK - Show

The US version of the hit UK show launches with a 90-minute premiere on July 9th and one-hour episodes every weeknight until August 7th.

The show revolves around a group of single 'islanders' who live together and have their every move played out on camera. Everyday the islanders must 'couple-up' and those who don't match with someone are at risk of being sent home.

Winner

The winner of the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!