#WalkAway’s Straka sues LGBT Center for talk cancelation

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 6/20/2019 | New Neo
Firefang (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/WalkAway-Brandon-Straka.png

Brandon Straka is the founder of the #WalkAway movement. A gay man and former liberal, Straka recently left the Democratic Party and made a YouTube video about his defection and the reasons for his change of mind. The video went viral and started a movement in which people who have made a similar political switch have made their own videos explaining their own paths to political change.

For obvious reasons, Straka and his group are a thorn in the side of the left and the Democratic Party, both of which count heavily on certain demographic populations and interest groups being almost 100% in the fold.

Straka - Group - Attack - Quite - Attempt

So Straka and his group have been under attack for a quite while in an attempt to discredit them. The latest skirmish in this campaign involves the cancelation of an event that was scheduled to have taken place at the LGBT Center in Greenwich Village. The cancelation happened just days before the event had been due to occur, and it was supposed to have involved Straka, two other gay men, and a transgender woman talking about the reasons they left the Democratic Party.

Straka is now suing the LGBT Center:

Traitor - Community - Straka - Damages

“I’m considered a traitor. [The community] wanted to silence me, they wanted to roll over me and make me disappear,” said Straka, who is seeking $20 million in damages.

Per the complaint, “the LGBT Center, which ostensibly cultivates a welcome environment for all members … violated their own mission in addition to engaging in unlawful discriminatory practices by specifically targeting particular members of the LGBT Community...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.