Katie Price's PA 'quits job after just four months due to the star's extensive list of demands'

Mail Online | 6/20/2019 | Rianne Addo;Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Goobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/20/16/15043150-0-image-a-23_1561045578296.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/13/8336498827271913056/1024x576_MP4_8336498827271913056.mp4

Katie's Price's personal assistant has reportedly quit the role after just four months due to the star's extensive list of demands.

The former glamour model, 44, first hired Dionne Dunne back in February, and is said to have ordered her close pal to drive her to court appearances, pick up dog faeces and return her packages from online shopping to the post office during her fleeting stint.

Woes - TV - Personality - Search - Employee

Amid her personal woes, it is unclear whether the TV personality is on the search for a new employee following Dionne's departure.

'Dionne worked really, really hard for Katie – she had to drive her to court appearances, pick up dog poo around the house and on the drive outside and return her online shopping', a source told The Sun.

Insider - 'She - Katie - Kids - House

The insider explained: 'She’d also clean up after Katie and the kids in the house, do her food shopping, book Katie’s nail and hair appointments and wait while she was in the salon.

'She’s quit, although they’re still on good terms. Good luck to Katie getting a new personal assistant – all her friends are wondering who she’ll get to do it as it’s a very very hard job!

Source - Dionne - Crawley - Magistrates - Court

The source also claimed Dionne, who accompanied the mother-of-five at Crawley Magistrates’ Court when she faced her second driving ban in January, now works at a radio station in Brighton.

MailOnline has contacted Katie's representatives for further comment.

Week - Katie - Message - Instagram - Page

Earlier this week, Katie issued a warning message on her Instagram page, vowing to 'wipe the smugness of the people who tried to destroy' her.

She took to the photo sharing site to upload a quote that stated: 'Don't underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!