Julianne Hough, 30, and husband Brooks Laich are planning to conceive a child with help of IVF

Mail Online | 5/19/2020 | Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/19/16/14994720-0-image-a-16_1560959827388.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/22/5259891233925057819/1024x576_MP4_5259891233925057819.mp4

Julianne Hough and husband Brooks Laich want to be open about their process to conceive a child.

The 30-year-old America's Got Talent judge's 35-year-old hockey player husband revealed that the couple are using in-vitro fertilization.

Brooks - Us - Weekly - Couple - Process

Brooks told Us Weekly that it is important for the couple to be transparent about the process as he said: 'My wife and I want to have children in our future, and going through IVF was a decision we made to increase the [odds] of that happening.

'I wish people would perceive it [that way instead of with] shame or guilt.'

Podcast - Attack - Things

'That's what we want to do with the podcast: attack things that are stereotyped or deemed sensitive or hush-hush.'

The professional athlete - who is currently an unrestricted free agent in the NHL - recently launched a iHeartRadio podcast with musician Gavin Degraw called How Men Think.

Laich - Hough - Child - Families

Laich says that he and Hough are focused on having one child before they decide on how many they want despite coming from big families.

He explained: 'She's one of five, I'm one of three, and we always thought we wanted a big family.

Point - Let - Focus - That

'Now we're to the point where we're like "Let's just focus on getting one and then we'll decide what we want after that."'

The hunky athlete is excited about the possibility of Julianne being a mother as she has been open about it before.

Los - Angeles - King - Player - 'She

The former Los Angeles King player said: 'She'd make...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!