Lauren Bushnell's fiance Chris Lane shares heart-melting video of their backyard proposal

Mail Online | 5/19/2020 | Christine Rendon For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/19/05/14971432-0-image-a-26_1560919983523.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/19/7398606943187943406/1024x576_MP4_7398606943187943406.mp4

Lauren Bushnell is a bachelorette no more.

The reality star, 29, announced her engagement to Chris Lane on Tuesday, and now new video shows the moment the country star asked for her hand in marriage during their intimate, backyard proposal.

Chris - Video - Moment - YouTube - Account

Chris, 34, posted a video of the heart-melting moment onto his YouTube account, a video which begins with him unveiling the song he had written for Lauren.

'So some of y'all know I had been working on a song for Lauren, and I just got it back today,' he says. 'So, while we have cameras here, I want to capture this moment of me playing it to her for the first time.'

Video - Montage - Moments - Relationship - Year

The video then turned into a montage of moments from their relationship over the year, from times spent lounging together in bed to days at the beach.

If Lauren had any doubts a proposal was coming, all were vanished by the end of the song, which contained lyrics leaving absolutely no question about Chris' intentions.

Hometown - Knee - Chris - Sang

'Here I go, 'cause right now I'm back in her hometown and I'm down on one knee. I guess you finally figured out, I'm gonna ask her to marry me,' Chris sang.

As the song came to an end, Chris pulled Lauren into the backyard by the hand.

Knee - Chris - Lauren - Ring - Hand

Dropping down onto one knee, Chris presented Lauren with a ring and asked her for her hand in marriage.

Lauren was overcome with emotion as Chris professed his love for her.

'Baby - Thing - Rest - Life

'Baby you're the best thing that's ever happened to me... I have to spend the rest of my life with you,' he stressed. 'Will you marry me?'

Lauren cried tears of joy as she nodded her acceptance, before pulling him in for a hug and kiss.

Afterwards - Couple - Friends - Family

Afterwards, the couple celebrated with friends and family.

Lauren and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!