Joe Biden Claims $20 Million Fundraising Haul for 2020 Campaign

Breitbart | 6/19/2019 | Staff
melanie7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/06/GettyImages-1155492570-640x335.jpg

Former Vice President Joe Biden hinted during a New York City fundraiser on Monday that his 2020 presidential campaign has raked in nearly $20 million.

Speaking to supporters at a $2,800-per-head event hosted by investor Jim Chanos, Biden revealed that 360,000 donors have contributed to his campaign with an average donation amount of $55, amounting to roughly $19.8 million. The White House frontrunner told attendees that his fundraising prowess has “allowed me to be able to compete in a way that I’ve never been able to before,” and he has “raised a great deal of money,” according to The Hill. Last night’s fundraiser was the first of four events in New York this week.

Quarter - Sen - Bernie - Sanders - I-VT

In the first quarter, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) led the field by raising $18 million, while Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) came in second with $12 million. Former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) placed third with $9.3 million, followed by South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D), who capitalized on a flurry of publicity to raise $7 million. On Monday, Politico reported that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!