Melania declares she's excited for six more years as first lady

Mail Online | 5/19/2020 | Emily Goodin, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/19/03/14967710-0-image-a-50_1560909999135.jpg

Melania Trump declared Tuesday evening she was excited to serve for six more years as first lady as she introduced her husband - President Donald Trump - at his formal launch for his re-election bid.

The first lady, dressed in a bright yellow jumpsuit, took the stage at the Orlando Amway Center with her husband to tune 'God Bless the U.S.A.'

Couple - Stage

The crowded roared with the first couple took the stage.

'It has been my honor to serve as first lady of this incredible country for the past two years. And I'm excited to do it for six more,' Melania Trump said in her first campaign appearance for the 2020 election.

Crowd - 'USA - USA - USA

The crowd cheered her on and shouted 'USA, USA, USA.'

Melania Trump's short remarks didn't get into specifics but she did express her pride in her husband's administration.

Proud - Husband - Administration - Family - Behalf

'I'm proud of all that my husband, this administration and our entire family have done on behalf of the American people in such a short time,' she said.'

'He truly loves this country and will continue to work on your behalf as long as he can. All of us will,' she added.

Lady - Dress - Signature - Heels - Trip

The first lady wore a white dress and her signature high heels for the trip from the White House to Orlando.

But the yellow pantsuit she changed into made it easy for the crowd to see her in the 20,000-seat arena.

You-all - Husband - President - United - States

'Thank you-all again for being here tonight and now, I want to introduce my husband, the president of the United States, Donald J. Trump,' she said.

The first couple exchanged a hug and kisses on the cheek before the president began his speech.

Wife - Remarks

He thanked his wife and even referred to her in his remarks.

The president was on a common complaint he often makes - Hillary Clinton's use of a private email...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!
Tagged: