Joe Swash posts hilarious picture of sleeping Stacey Solomon with newborn son Rex

Mail Online | 5/19/2020 | Lily Waddell;Laura Fox For Mailonline
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/18/23/14961596-0-image-a-63_1560898477633.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/25/8041210831089023410/1024x576_MP4_8041210831089023410.mp4

Stacey Solomon has been honest with her struggles about getting enough sleep with a newborn to look after.

And her partner Joe Swash didn't miss the opportunity to capture the funny moment where Stacey finally managed to get some shuteye on Tuesday, with a pillow on her head.

Instagram - Snap - Caught - Sleep - Sofa

In the Instagram snap, the exhausted mother-of-three caught up on her sleep when she collapsed on the sofa with baby Rex.

Obviously amused, Stacey reposted the same image with a commentary about her struggle to sleep through the night thanks to her newborn's wants.

Presenter - Day - Write - Need - Snoozing

The presenter admitted the day had been a 'total write off' but she insisted she was in dire need of the extra snoozing time.

She elaborated: 'I needed to sleep so badly today but I get sad when I sleep through the day and I wake up and it’s nearly night time! But it’s OK tomorrow is a new day and ill be ready for it, Probably, Maybe, might actually not be though haha!

Second - Ill - Right - Mind

'P.S if you think I believe for one second that that pillow just happened to be there - you’re wrong! Ill get you back, right after I get my mind back!'

Joe's hilarious post comes after Stacey documented her night of '****' with her newborn son in a video posted on Instagram stories, having woken up to feed him five times before dawn.

Video - Stacey - Fans - Night - Rex

In the video, Stacey whispered to fans about a tumultuous night with little Rex, as she showed the struggles to parenting were starting to take their toll.

The new mum told fans: 'Oh my gosh, last night was ****. 11, 12, 1, 3, 4 and 5. How can one baby eat so much so often. I didn't even have time to express in between. Help me.'

Hours - Stacey - Selfie

And just hours later Stacey posted the grimacing selfie as she was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?