Kendall Jenner ditches her bra for sultry new campaign for fashion brand Ksubi

Mail Online | 5/19/2020 | Annita Katee For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/18/19/14949998-0-image-a-80_1560880814489.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/12/1430829013020197667/1024x576_MP4_1430829013020197667.mp4

She's the world's highest paid model thanks to lucrative contracts with Proactiv, Tiffany & Co, Calvin Klein, H&M, Moon and Formawell just to name a few.

And Kendall Jenner added yet another brand to the list on Tuesday, revealing she had a new collaboration with Australian fashion label, Ksubi.

Beauty - Bra - Campaign

The 23-year-old beauty, who made $22.5 million in 2018, was seen posing without a bra for the campaign.

Kendall opted for a sheer white singlet that saw her ample cleavage pop right through.

Look - Pair - Jeans - Brand - Dark

She teamed the look with a pair of black jeans from the brand while styling her dark tresses out naturally.

The daughter of Kris Jenner revealed in a press release that she was 'excited' to have been reached out by the brand to work with them, as an frequent 'admirer' of their vision.

Admirer - Ksubi - Style - Vision - Tuesday

'I've always been an admirer of ksubi's style and vision, and I was so excited when they reached out to me,' she said on Tuesday.

'I can't wait for the collection to drop in July.'

Brand - CEO - Kendall - Vision - Board

The brand's CEO continued to say that Kendall had been on their vision board for many seasons before their collaboration.

'If you were to look at any one of our last few seasonal mood boards, you'd find a disproportionate number of shots of Kendall. She's a key muse for ksubi.'

Model - Fashion - 'Sydney - Street - Vibes

He continued to explain that her off-duty model fashion she was very reflective of 'Sydney's street vibes' - the style of the capsule collection.

The...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?