Jesy Nelson and Chris Hughes share their own Lady And The Tramp moment as they smooch in Italy

Mail Online | 6/17/2019 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/17/15/14891648-0-image-a-70_1560780295945.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/15/5090850001596297351/1024x576_MP4_5090850001596297351.mp4

Jesy Nelson and Chris Hughes stopped for a romantic lunch together during their loved-up jaunt in Italy on Sunday.

The couple enjoyed pizzas at a quaint al fresco bistro before leaning in for a smooch mid-meal.

Pair - Tender - Moment - Corner - Terrace

The pair enjoyed the tender moment as they sat in a tucked-away corner of the outdoor terrace, chatting animatedly between courses.

Jesy, 28, looked low-key in a black baggy Tee, while Chris, 26, contrasted his girfriend wearing all-white.

Yankees - Baseball - Cap - Backwards - Food

He slipped his Yankees baseball cap on backwards so as not to interfere with the food - and Jesy's lips.

After their snack session, the pair headed to the pool, where Jesy was seen reclining on a lounger while a shirtless Chris applied sunscreen and settled beside her.

Chris - Jesy - Surprise - Birthday - Break

Chris whisked Jesy away on the surprise birthday break to Portofino, taking to Instagram to share a series of snaps over the weekend.

In the photographs, the smitten couple put on a loved-up display as they perch by the Ligurian Sea on the idyllic Italian Riviera coastline.

Caption - Jesy - Birthday - Places - Portofino

In the caption, Jesy wrote: 'Surprised me on my birthday and took me to one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to, Portofino. All I've done is eat bread, pasta and pizza so I'm feeling rather on the large side of life.

'I'm so happy I got to experience this with you I love you so much. P.s we also made pesto and it was BANGING!!'

Snap - Pair - Infinity - Pool

Another snap captured the pair as they relaxed in a stunning infinity pool...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity