Why ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Wants The Show To End After ‘1 Or 2 More Seasons’ (Exclusive)

ET Canada | 6/16/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/shutterstock_editorial_10310831cs_huge.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&crop=0px,0px,3060px,2041px&resize=720,480

The boys of “Stranger Things” aren’t afraid to share their opinions on when the hit show should come to an end.

Finn Wolfhard, Gaten Matarazzo and Noah Schnapp walked the red carpet at the 2019 MTV Movie & TV Awards on Saturday where they chatted with ET’s Lauren Zima about the upcoming third season and roughly when their out-of-this-world show will come to an end.

Duffers - Characters - Way - Wolfhard - Mike

“The Duffers have done so much for the characters in such an amazing way,” 16-year-old Wolfhard, who plays Mike, gushed of the show’s creators, later adding, “We’re biased, but we truly believe it’s a fantastic season.”

When told that the cast of “Game of Thrones” didn’t offer such a glowing appraisal of the show’s last season, Schnapp, who plays Will, stated: “They have a lot to go up against.”

Season - Wolfhard

“And also, this may not be our last season,” Wolfhard chimed in. “We don’t know.”

When asked when they think the show should end, Schapp answered, “Probably like, five [seasons].”

Matarazzo - Lucas - Show - Story - Exists

Matarazzo, who plays Lucas, then explained that the show should continue as long as a natural story exists between the characters they play.

“I think we should stop whenever the story feels like it needs to be completed,” he offered. “I don’t think any story should be pushed. If there’s no more story, there’s no more story.”

Wolfhard

Wolfhard agreed, adding: “I think we only need one more...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!