Veteran David Beech calls Jack Shepherd a 'spineless liar' after he hit him with a bottle

Mail Online | 6/15/2019 | Mark Nicol Defence Correspondent For The Mail On Sunday
MireilleMireille (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/15/22/14835532-0-image-a-20_1560635075684.jpg

The security camera footage is black- and-white and a little grainy but it reveals unequivocally a premeditated violent attack by a drunken thug on an innocent bartender.

The man wielding the vodka bottle is speedboat killer Jack Shepherd.

Prison - Manslaughter - Charlotte - Brown - Flung

He is currently in prison for the manslaughter of Charlotte Brown who drowned when she was flung from his speedboat after a champagne-fuelled joyride down the river Thames.

Shepherd's victim is Army veteran David Beech who, at the time, was still recovering after being shot in the head by a Taliban sniper while on operations in Helmand.

Just - Hours - Attack - Shepherd - Britain

Just hours after the bottle attack, Shepherd, 31, would flee Britain for eastern Europe where he lived as a fugitive until his discovery in January.

Earlier this month, he pleaded guilty to wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm to Mr Beech. Shepherd was jailed for four years in addition to the six he is already serving for the manslaughter of 24-year-old Charlotte.

Conviction - Mr - Beech - Frontline - Challenger

His conviction leaves Mr Beech, a former frontline Challenger Tank driver, able to deliver a damning verdict of his own.

'Jack Shepherd is a spineless liar, a snivelling little coward, and a sociopath who tries to manipulate everybody and every situation to his own advantage,' he says.

Taliban - Sniper - Weasel - Apologies - Remorse

'I've got far more respect for the Taliban sniper who shot me than I have for him. He's a complete weasel. The apologies, the remorse shown in court, it's all a sham.'

In the aftermath of Charlotte's death in November 2015, Shepherd's attack on Mr Beech was all but ignored. The story of the pretty brunette killed when a Tinder date ended in tragedy dominated the headlines.

Charlotte - Shepherd - Speedboat - Hammersmith - Moorings

Charlotte had willingly boarded Shepherd's red 14ft speedboat at its Hammersmith moorings for a late-night trip to the House of Commons. But, apparently, they struck a submerged log near Wandsworth Bridge. Shepherd saved himself, publicly showing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.