JoJo Siwa Speaks Out After Her Makeup Kit Is Recalled For Containing Asbestos

ET Canada | 6/15/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/shutterstock_editorial_10165331ew_huge.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

JoJo Siwa is addressing her fans’ concerns.

The Nickelodeon star shared a video to YouTube on Saturday, just over a week after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, announced a recall on her makeup kit with Claire’s, as well as other products from the tween accessory store.

Levity - Laughing - Video - Dance - Moms

After beginning with some levity, laughing, “I was gonna start this video all serious and dramatic, but that’s not who I am,” the 16-year-old “Dance Moms” alum spoke out on the matter.

“It recently has been brought up to my attention that there has been a problem with one of my products in Claire’s stores, one of the JoJo makeup products, and I just want to let everyone know that, no matter what, safety is myself and Nickelodeon’s #1 priority in everything. In every JoJo product and in everything out there,” she stated. “This product is something that, with a lot of things, that I put my trust into other people’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!