Jessie J Says Channing Tatum’s Daughter Is ‘Absolutely Lovely,’ Talks Hopes Of Becoming A Mother

ET Canada | 6/15/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/jessie-j-channing-tatum.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

Jessie J and Channing Tatum are moving at their own pace.

The couple went public in October, and eight months later the singer already has a nice relationship with Tatum’s daughter, Everly. In a new interview withThe Times, Jessie is asked if it had been difficult meeting her boyfriend’s daughter for the first time.

God - Dude - Singer - Reveals - Tatum

“God no! She’s just six and absolutely lovely,” the “Do It Like a Dude” singer reveals. Tatum shares Everly with ex-wife Jenna Dewan.

The 31-year-old musician also spoke about her hopes about becoming a mother in the future, after being told that she was infertile in 2014.

Days - Children - Others - Mother - Battle

“Some days it seems possible I might have children and others not. I have to accept that becoming a mother is going to be a battle,” she told the publication. When asked if she would consider other avenues for having children, she said, “Oh yeah, I might even go down the route of adoption or even...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!