Antivirus pioneer John McAfee says he is trapped in Cuba while on the run from the IRS

Mail Online | 6/15/2019 | Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/15/20/14831644-0-image-a-23_1560626952299.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/15/3537047793702319996/1024x576_MP4_3537047793702319996.mp4

Eccentric security software guru turned Bitcoin entrepreneur John McAfee has said that he is stuck 'unwillingly' in Cuba, where he has issued a series of threats to expose 'corrupt' U.S. officials he claims are unjustly pursuing him.

McAfee, 73, took to the high seas in January, fleeing his heavily fortified Tennessee compound with wife Janice, 36, claiming a grand jury was preparing to indict him on tax-related charges.

Life - Caribbean - McAfee - Judgement - Death

Life in the Caribbean has also allowed McAfee to avoid a $25million judgement in a wrongful death lawsuit over the 2012 murder of his neighbor in Belize - a crime he was never charged with and has always strenuously denied.

Meanwhile, McAfee has pressed on with his campaign for the Libertarian Party's presidential nomination for 2020, vowing run 'from exile' by utilizing surrogates with 'an iPad strapped to their head' to enable video-conferencing.

Days - Dark - Pall - McAfee - Caribbean

But in recent days a dark pall has fallen over McAfee's sunny Caribbean sojourn, with the computer whiz claiming that corrupt governmental forces are hounding him and his small entourage aboard his 'Freedom Boat'.

On Wednesday, McAfee revealed that one of his teleconference-enabled 'body doubles', Jay Pizzle, had disappeared on June 7 while in route to deliver a keynote speech in Barcelona.

Heard - Conspiricy - Theorist - Co-incidence - Clue

'No-one's heard from him. I'm not a conspiricy [sic] theorist, but I don't believe in co-incidence. I have no clue. But would the U.S. go that far to silence me?' McAfee said.

'We spoke with Jay the night before he was supposed to leave. All was fine and he was excited to go on the cruise,' tweeted McAfee in an update on Saturday.

Flight - Morning - Flight - Airport - McAfee

'His flight was to leave the following morning. We know only that he did not show up for his flight and he was not seen at the airport,' said McAfee.

McAfee has responded with wide-ranging threats to release information he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!