Lindsay Lohan Crashes Taylor Swift's Album Announcement Livestream: 'You Should Respond'

PEOPLE.com | 6/14/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/taylor-swift-1.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2700px,1417.5px&resize=1200,630

View this post on Instagram

🎧

A post shared by Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) on

View this post on Instagram

🎵 🎤 🎶 #ME

A post shared by Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) on

Lindsay Lohan has a lot to say to Taylor Swift.

While the 29-year-old musician was announcing her new album Lover on Instagram Live on Thursday, Lohan, 32, posted several comments on the livestream, expressing her excitement for Swift’s new music.

Screenshots - Media - Lohan - Messages

In screenshots shared to social media, Lohan can be seen commenting, among other messages, “We think you’re great” and “You should respond!”

The Mean Girls star also wrote, “My mom was in Cats,” apparently referencing Swift’s role in the upcoming movie version of the Broadway musical. It’s unclear which production of Cats Lohan was referring to, but it is not listed on Dina Lohan‘s IMDb page.

Instagram - Live - Media - Users - Lohan

After the Instagram Live, social media users responded jokingly to Lohan’s comments.

“Lindsay Lohan spamming Taylor Swift on her Instagram Live is the biggest mood,” one Twitter user wrote, while another chimed in, “The comments Lindsay Lohan is making on Taylor Swift’s Instagram Live. I am WHEEZING.”

Thursday - Swift - Down

On Thursday, Swift announced her new single “You Need to Calm Down” and revealed her new...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!