Mom says she'll take away teen's college fund if she doesn't give up being a vegan

Mail Online | 6/14/2019 | Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
Refel_4309 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/14/18/14795130-0-image-a-188_1560532520541.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/08/5967802611354350109/1024x576_MP4_5967802611354350109.mp4

An American mother is being slammed as 'evil' and 'abusive' after revealing that she got her daughter to abandon veganism by threatening to take away her college fund — after years of surreptitiously sneaking meat and meat products into the unwitting girl's food.

The mother posted anonymously on Reddit, complaining about how her 'ridiculous' 16-year-old daughter has been a vegan since she was 11, much to her annoyance.

Teen - Birthday - Party - Mother - Needs

She wrote that she finally couldn't take it anymore when the teen refused to come to her own birthday party because her mother wouldn't accommodate her dietary needs — so she threatened to cut the girl off if she didn't capitulate and eat what her mother demanded.

Two months ago, the mother — who goes by MarthaStewartLittl3 on Reddit — posted about her daughter on Reddit, asking for advice.

'Ever - Years - Daughter - Vegan - Contempt

'Ever since she was 11 years old, my daughter has been influenced into thinking she’s a vegan,' she wrote with contempt.

'As much as I persuade or sneak things past her, she hasn't willingly used hide nor hair (ha!) of an animal for almost five years. Not even wool, which is really inconvenient for my shopping considering the fact that she grows like a weed.'

May - Birthday - Party - Girl - Memorial

She went on to explain that every May, she hosts a joint birthday party for the girl and Memorial Day celebration, inviting her whole family.

'[She] was born around the time of May that Memorial day falls. So, it’s become a tradition for me to host a large family gathering around that time, since the guests are off work,' she wrote, explaining that there's cake and some presents, but it's also her 'yearly family reunion'.

Daughter - Menu - Veganism - Something - MarthaStewartLittl3

Her daughter always requests that the menu be adjusted to reflect her veganism — something MarthaStewartLittl3 has no sympathy or patience for.

'Every year, she asks me to change the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!