KIDS CARTOON SHOW INTRODUCES **** PONY COUPLE

The Daily Caller | 6/14/2019 | Staff
k.collazi (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/GettyImages-456965512-e1560491167823.jpg

It seems more and more companies are jumping on the bandwagon of the war against children to destroy them by drawing...

Posted by Ken Ham on Wednesday, June 12, 2019

The hit kids cartoon show “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic” will introduce a **** pony couple in the upcoming episode for its final season on Saturday.

The character Scootaloo will appear alongside the show’s two new characters, “Aunt Holiday” and “Aunt Lofty.” The episode is set to air during the height of gay pride month as millions across the country participate in rallies to celebrate LGBT Pride. Back in 2017, it was confirmed by show writer Micheal Vogel that the two characters are a **** couple:

Vogel - Couple - Days - Twitter - Hey

Vogel reaffirmed them as a couple a few days ago on twitter saying, “Hey hey!!! @NicoleDubuc , @joshhaber and I doin[g] what we can to bring more EQuality to EQuestria!! #PrideMonth”

“I think it’s fantastic that we can show that what truly defines a family is love — that, to me, is the core of ‘My Little Pony,'” said show producer Nicole Dubac to Buzzfeed News. Vogel agreed with his colleague, saying, “Nicole and I thought this was a great opportunity to organically introduce an LGBTQ couple in the series, and we asked Hasbro and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.