Meghan King Edmonds responds to husband's 'disgusting' affair and reveals concern for son's health

Mail Online | 6/14/2019 | Adam S. Levy;Tracy Wright For Dailymail.com
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/14/21/14804478-0-image-a-11_1560542855331.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/28/3369179141193381415/1024x576_MP4_3369179141193381415.mp4

Meghan King Edmonds penned a heartbreaking and raw response to her husband Jim's 'disgusting' affair, revealing she no longer trusts him and feels 'abandoned' and 'lonely'.

The former Real Housewives of Orange County star, 34, took to her blog on Friday to address the state of her marriage after claims the 48-year-old sent snaps of his manhood and an explicit video to another woman while his third wife was welcoming their twins.

Meghan - Bombshell - News - Time - Time

Meghan said the bombshell news comes at an already difficult time, revealing for the first time that the couple are worried one of their 12-month-old twin boys, Hart, may have a neurological disorder.

She wrote: 'All of this could not have come at a worse time. [Something] I wasn’t ready to share but here I am sharing it: we are worried our son, Hart, might have a neurological disorder. It’s been the most trying last couple months of my entire life and we still don’t have answers.

'Now - Love - Way

'Now I have this to deal with: my one true love betraying me in the most disgusting and public way possible.

'I am a victim, but I am not defined by this,' she wrote. 'I need space to heal. Ultimately, I have hope our marriage can recover.'

Jim - Thursday - 'lapse - Judgement - Allegations

Jim admitted on Thursday to a 'lapse in judgement' after the allegations were reported by AllAboutTheTEA but denied a physical affair.

Addressing his denial, she wrote: 'Do I believe him? I don’t know. Because I don’t trust him anymore. Physical or not, he still had an affair and he admits this to me.'

Meghan - News - Jimmy - Allegations

Meghan revealed that she found out about the news and 'called Jimmy' to see if the allegations were true.

'He confessed to me that he had exchanged lewd photos with this woman over the course of several months and a physical relationship...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.