Orthodox Jews Threaten "Motherf***er" NY Lawmaker After Anti-Vax Law Passes

Zero Hedge | 6/14/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/max_650x650/public/2019-06/orthodox%20jews%20angry1a.png?itok=zLAtfaou

A group of anti-vaccination activists including Orthodox Jews fumed on Friday after the New York state legislature passed a bill that will eliminate religious exemptions as a valid excuse not to vaccinate children, according to the New York Post. Hours later, the bill was signed into law by Governor Cuomo.

Shouting from the gallery, one man dressed in traditional Orthodox Jewish attire threatened "We'll be back for you Jeffrey," referring to the bill's sponsor, Jeffrey Dinowitz (D).

Protester - **** - Profanities

Another protester shouted "****" along with other profanities.

"The government does not have the right to interfere with my personal religious beliefs," said one woman quoted by WLNY, who added "We will not vaccinate. What’s going to happen is we’re going to either home school or we’re going to move out of state."

Dinowitz - Safety - Risk - Vote

Dinowitz felt that his safety was at risk following the vote.

"I’m sure the hallways are very dangerous for me right now," said Dinowitz, after the display. "I think it’s very sad that people who are up here in the name of religion were acting anything but. Judging by the way some people behaved and judging by the threats that we heard from some people, it would be prudent to exercise some caution."

Bill - Religion - Health - Floor - Dinowitz

"This bill was never about [religion], it was about public health, as I said on the floor," Dinowitz added. "It’s going to protect children’s health and we’ll never know which children don’t catch a terrible disease, but we know for this bill it will protect children."

Defending the passage of the bill, Gov. Cuomo said in a statement: "The science is crystal clear: Vaccines are safe, effective and the best way to keep our children safe," adding "This administration has taken aggressive action to contain the measles outbreak, but given its scale, additional steps are needed to end this public health...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Zero Hedge
Wake Up To Breaking News!