“Good Riddance!”: Celebs Crow over Huckabee Sanders WH Departure

NewsBusters | 6/14/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/sarah_sanders.jpg

Yesterday, President Trump announced the departure of White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Immediately following the announcement, Hollywood celebrities and their lefty media pals popped the champagne bottles, taking pot shots at the former Trump staffer.

Before President Trump could tweet about Sander’s departure, CNN published an opinion piece from former Clinton White House press secretary Joe Lockhart entitled “Sarah Sanders failed in almost every aspect of the job.” Lockhart blasted Sanders for her “legacy of dishonesty” and lack of transparency. Ironic, coming from a Clintonite.

Daily - Beast - News - Kathy - Griffin

When The Daily Beast broke the news to Kathy Griffin, the Trump decapitator replied “Where are we having the party? I mean, this is a celebratory moment.” Griffin has had it out for Sanders for a while. Last year, she tweeted, “****, do not come for me. I did not call you. And for **** sake, take a cold...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Democrate or Republican, the difference is less than the thickness of a cigarette paper, or a slice of pastrami at a delicatesean.