Listen to the ‘Child’s Play’ Remake Theme Music, Featuring Creepy Singing From Mark Hamill

/Film | 6/14/2019 | Chris Evangelista
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/childs-play-remake-theme-music.jpg

You’ll have to wait another week before you can see the Child’s Play remake. But you can listen to Bear McCreary‘s eerie Child’s Play theme right now! In fact, you can listen to the entire score, as it’s now streaming in full. McCreary performed the main theme using toy instruments, lending an extra amount of flair to the proceedings. On top of all that, the theme closes with Mark Hamill, voice of the new Chucky, singing a really creepy little lullaby. Hear the Child’s Play remake theme music, and stream the soundtrack in full, below…if you dare.

I have no idea if the Child’s Play remake is going to be good at this point, but I do know that the soundtrack will be memorable. Why? Because it was composed by Bear McCreary, and he always delivers something memorable. The new theme is appropriately spooky, composed on toy instruments.

Idea - Beginning - Film - Orchestra - Fact

“My idea from the beginning was not to score this film using a traditional orchestra, but in fact to score it with a toy orchestra,” McCreary said. “This ultimately involved stealing toys from my daughter’s play room and adding bizarre, handheld instruments such as toy pianos, hurdy gurdies, accordions, action figures, Slinkies, slide whistles, Otamatones, melodicas, harmonicas, kazoos, to create an orchestra of sounds…....
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been.