Jesy Nelson is surprised with a birthday cake adorned with a photo of herself and Chris Hughes

Mail Online | 6/14/2019 | Ellie Phillips;Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/14/12/14784152-0-image-a-70_1560510630083.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/14/5049368512113034351/1024x576_MP4_5049368512113034351.mp4

She's been dating Love Island star Chris Hughes for around four months.

And on Friday, as Jesy Nelson celebrated her 28th birthday, she was surprised live on radio with a cake featuring a picture of herself and her beau, whilst the man himself shared a gushing tribute as he declared his love for his girlfriend on social media.

Singer - Capital - Breakfast - Mix - Bandmates

The singer was appearing on Capital Breakfast with her Little Mix bandmates to promote their latest single Bounce Back, when the presenters lavished her with gifts after pretending to be unaware of the day's significance.

Chris Hughes posted numerous romantic photographs of himself and Jesy as he branded the pop star his 'best friend' and declared his love for her to his 2million followers.

Birthday - Friend - Half - Person - Day

He penned: 'Happy birthday to a best friend, my better half and the most caring person I could have wished to meet. Every day is better now...

'The fact I love you when I’m hungry says it all. The core to my... have the best day and keep on shining, you deserve the world'.

Jesy - Post - Heart - Emoji

Jesy later responded to the post, writing simply: 'I love you' followed by a heart emoji.

Little Mix once again pulled out all the stops as they strutted into Global Radio on Friday morning as Jesy Nelson rang in her 28th birthday.

Birthday - Girl - Eyes - Crop - Top

The birthday girl made sure all eyes were on her as she sported a barely-there crop top with funky cargo pants while she was joined by her very leggy bandmate Perrie Edwards and equally stunning Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall.

Jesy looked incredible in the sexy ensemble comprising on the tiny crop top, which boasted one-shoulder, and the high-waisted trousers.

Nineties - Style - Look - Beanie - Silver

As ever, she was borrowing from the Nineties with her style as she paired the look with a beanie sitting atop her silver hair.

Perrie was a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!