President Trump Introduces Second Chance Hiring and Workforce Initiative – (Video and Transcript)…

The Last Refuge | 6/13/2019 | sundance
gbabii05 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/trump-second-chance-3.jpg

Earlier today President Donald Trump delivered remarks introducing a ‘Second Chance’ hiring and workforce development initiative. The ‘Second Chance’ program is the follow-up initiative to complement the ‘First Step Act’ which the President signed last year.

THE - PRESIDENT - Thank - Please - Please

[Transcript] THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Please, please. Great occasion.

And, I have to say, my administration is focused on lifting up all Americans. And that’s exactly what we’re doing with this.

Part - Families - Apprenticeships - Job - Training

As part of our working families agenda, we’ve expanded apprenticeships and job training, we’ve delivered historic tax cuts — the biggest ever in the history of our country — and regulatory reform, and we’ve increased access to affordable healthcare and childcare. So it’s been really important. (Applause.) Thank you.

And as a result of the booming economy, we’re bringing Americans who have been on the sidelines back into the workforce, including former inmates and those recovering from opioid addiction. Very important. And it’s been incredible, the success we’ve had.

Election - Jobs - Jobs - Manufacturing - Construction

Since the election, we’ve created 6 million new jobs. We’ve added more than a million new jobs in manufacturing, construction, and steel alone. And everyone said that was going to be an impossibility to do — manufacturing jobs.

African American, Hispanic American, and Asian American unemployment have reached the lowest levels and the lowest rates in history of our country. It’s been an incredible situation.

Policies - Lives - Families - Communities

Our policies are rebuilding lives, rebuilding families, and rebuilding communities.

To realize America’s full potential, we must unlock the talents of every single citizen. We want to lift every American family out of poverty and into a future of hope and opportunity.

Something - Jared - Ivanka - Applause - Bit

But they all wanted it. And it’s something that I’m very proud of. And Jared and Ivanka were incredible. And they really pushed it. (Applause.) It’s true. And I think they were being pushed a little bit also by Kim Kardashian. She’s right here....
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Last Refuge
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...