Exclusive — Scott Walker: Dems’ ‘Ridiculous’ Investigations Bringing Swing Voters to Trump

Breitbart | 6/13/2019 | Staff
ashb0101 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/07/AP_16203045797502.jpg

The Democratic Party’s insistence on “ridiculous” investigations into President Trump and talk from some quarters of the party about impeachment will likely backfire during the 2020 election, posited former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker.

“I think it is bad policy and even worse politics,” Walker said of the Democratic Party’s focus on new probes after the collusion narrative collapsed with the release of Robert S. Mueller’s Special Counsel report.

Reporter - Weekend - Talk - Radio - Program

Speaking on this reporter’s weekend talk radio program, Walker, formerly a presidential candidate, said that the Democrats’ probes and impeachment talk will likely backfire.

He opined: “The people that hate the president aren’t going to hate him anymore and they are already motivated. We saw it in the 2018 election around the country. Conversely, I think it does two things politically to benefit those of us who are center-right and that is it energizes our base.”

Ramifications - Democrats - Tactics

Walked outlined what he said were the two ramifications for the Democrats’ current tactics:

They look at this and say that it is just ridiculous. This is hogwash. This is outrageous and it gets people out of their seats and up and active.

Swing - Voters - People - People - Things

Secondly, I actually think that it affects the critical swing voters because I think they say, hey this is not what we signed up for people. We want people to actually do things that matter to our families. We are not up for impeachment. We are not up for these ridiculous investigations.

We want the people that we...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!