Kirsten Gillibrand Compares Pro-Lifers to Racists and Anti-Semites

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 6/12/2019 | George Prayias
cobra662 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/APP-061219-Kristen-Gillibrand.jpg

RUSH: Here’s Paula in Cincinnati as we head back to the phones. I’m glad you called. Hi.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. I just want to thank you for the daily dose of logic.

RUSH - Well - Welcome

RUSH: Well, I appreciate that. Thank you. You’re more than welcome.

CALLER: (chuckles) That’s why I tune in. You keep me from getting too close to the ledges here. I’ve wanted to comment on something that Kirsten Gillibrand said yesterday.

RUSH

RUSH: Oh, yeah.

CALLER: — all the presidential candidates out there. I think somebody ought to remind her that while she’s trying to call pro-lifers racists… Someone really ought to remind her that the abortion industry queen, Margaret Sanger, was actually a racist. That these abortion clinics were basically placed, if you look around, in predominantly black neighborhoods for the sole purpose of eliminating the African-American race. So, in her logic, the pro-lifers who want to protect and save all babies regardless of race, she’s calling them the racists.

RUSH - Versions - Kirsten - Gillibrand - Story

RUSH: Exactly right. It’ll never happen, but I’m glad you reminded me of this. I had two different versions of the Kirsten Gillibrand story, and I thought I printed them out, but I must not have. You know that she’s sitting there… In all of these polls that everybody’s touting, you know what her percentage is in these polls?

CALLER: It’s, what, like 0.01%?

RUSH

RUSH: No. It’s less than that.

RUSH: It is zero. She has literally no support. So she’s in a situation where she has to get noticed, and like every liberal Democrat (tack on “woman” to that), she thinks abortion is the way to get noticed, the way to let somebody know you’re on their side. So she… I wish I had the story in front of me because what she said is really outrageous, and I don’t want to have to paraphrase it.

So I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!