PELOSI SNAPS: I’m not going to talk about Trump anymore!

The American Mirror | 6/11/2019 | Staff
DanRules394 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Nancy-Pelosi-CNN-Trump.png

Nancy Pelosi is done with Donald Trump.

The House Speaker snapped at a CNN reporter after he asked a question about the President this morning.

Comment - Week - Pelosi - Trump - Prison

When asked to discuss her private comment last week that Pelosi would like to see Trump “in prison,” she lashed out about the setting of Trump’s response.

“I don’t care what motivates him and we never know. But in front of the tombstones of our fallen,” she said, referring to Trump’s Fox News interview at Normandy while commemorating the 75th anniversary of D-Day.

Judge - President - Tack

“You be the judge as to whether you think it’s appropriate for the president to take that tack,” she said. “That’s all I’m going to say about it. I don’t care what you ask anymore. I’m not going to talk about him anymore,” she snapped.

As Many Raju pressed on whether she made the comment, she sidestepped, saying caucus conversations “stay in our caucus.”

But they apparently don’t.

Politico reported last week:

Speaker - Nancy - Pelosi - Democrats - President

Speaker Nancy Pelosi told senior Democrats that she’d like to see President Donald Trump “in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: