Katie Price looks glamorous as she gets platinum hair extensions fitted after face-lift

Mail Online | 6/11/2019 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/11/16/14651210-0-image-a-115_1560265434863.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/08/5828453814776607757/1024x576_MP4_5828453814776607757.mp4

She travelled to Turkey at the end of April to undergo a facelift, Brazilian bumlift and liposuction.

And Katie Price proved she was recovering well from her harrowing surgeries as she got new platinum hair extensions fitted at a Surrey salon on Tuesday.

Glamour - Model - Sultry - Plush - Leather

The former glamour model, 41, looked sultry as she relaxed in a plush leather chair and watched as her fresh, bright locks were straightened.

The My Crazy Life star cut a chic figure in a baggy black rollneck jumper with statement fluffy sleeves.

Star - Eye - Legs - Pair - Jeans

The star drew the eye to her toned legs in a pair of white skinny jeans, completing the ensemble with a pair of silver furry sliders.

Her new locks were styled sleek and straight while the star made the most of her new surgically enhanced visage with a radiant palette of make-up.

Month - Katie - Face - Morning - Britain

Last month Katie unveiled her new face on Good Morning Britain while discussing her 'addiction' to plastic surgery with hosts Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid, claiming she looks like a 'Space Invader'.

The star displayed her newly-smooth and taut visage, explaining that she had her own fat injected under her eyes and had the side of her face 'lifted' in a bid to look more youthful.

Katie - Bruises - Scars - Face - Knife

Katie, who was pictured with angry bruises, bloodied scars and a swollen face after going under the knife, and appeared to be making a speedy recovery.

The mother-of-five also had an eye lift and eyelid lift, Brazilian bum lift and a tummy tuck. Detailing the procedures she had done, Katie said: 'Ten days ago, I had liposuction and then I had my own...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!