Usher debuts huge new tattoo on the back of his head after a three hour ink session in Los Angeles

Mail Online | 6/10/2019 | Kate Durocher For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/10/18/14610910-0-image-a-40_1560186052800.jpg

It took a whopping three hours, but Usher officially has some brand new ink to display.

On Saturday, the R&B star, 40, sat down with famed L.A. tattoo artist Dillon Forte to add another piece to his collection.

Results - Instagram - Dillon - Artist - Back

Posting the results on Instagram, Dillon revealed the iconic artist covered the back of his head and neck with geometric patterns.

In the photo of the finished product, Usher sat with his back to the camera, showing off an array of shapes and angles.

Pattern - Usher - Head - Ears - Way

The pattern covered most of Usher's head, from right above his ears, all the way down to in between his shoulder blades on his back.

Triangles and star like formations all intersected and combined with a series of smaller circles within bigger ones at the top of it all.

Forte - Art - Transformation

Forte explained the art saying it was 'inspired by transformation.'

'Sacred geometry and an ancient Berber talisman to mark the cardinal points in the sky and allow travelers to find their way across vast distances,' he wrote.

Dillon - Moment - Writing - Years - Honor

Dillon also relished in the moment writing, 'I’ve listened to @usher since I was about 11 years old so definitely an honor.'

Through a series of two other shots, the tattooist also showed off photos of the process, sharing the two men working together on the design...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...