Khloe demands Kim disinvite Caitlyn Jenner from annual Christmas Eve party

Mail Online | 6/10/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/10/20/14615508-0-image-a-27_1560193538698.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/06/10/4549698653927813685/1024x576_MP4_4549698653927813685.mp4

Tensions flared on Sunday night's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians as Kim took over party-planning duties for the annual Christmas Eve bash.

When Khloé heard about Kim's decision to invite Caitlyn Jenner, Kris' ex, to the party, she was quick to express her disapproval.

'I - Thing - Kim - Khloe - Kourtney

'I just never should have invited her. I thought I was doing the right thing,' Kim told Khloe and Kourtney over lunch. 'I just wanted the peace. I thought, 'the more the merrier!'

'But what about mom's peace?' Khloe asked. 'Who wants Mom’s peace? Because that's what matters. Do we care about Caitlyn's peace? When she's never cared about ours?

'We - Mom - Party - Mom - Party

'We don't want our Mom to be uncomfortable at her own party. And yes, it is Mom’s party. She created it. I just don't know why anyone would want to put their mom through that. I think it just sucks.'

While she's still close with daughters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Caitlyn has become more estranged from her former stepdaughters since she transitioned from male to female in 2015.

Kris - Caitlyn - Momager - Issue - Way

Kris and Caitlyn fell out when the momager took issue with the way Caitlyn portrayed her in her 2017 autobiography, The Secrets of My Life.

'It sucks. I made a big f***ing mistake, so what do I do?' Kim said. 'Do I disinvite Caitlyn?'

'This - Khloe - 'Just - Hey - Cait

'This is what’s going to happen, Khloe suggested. 'Just say, "Hey Cait, I'm so sorry but I jumped the gun. I don't want my mom uncomfortable at her own party. I hope you can understand. There's no hard feelings." Make it super nice and be there for Mom, too, when we expect her to be there for us.'

Later on Kim called her mother, and told her she'd dis-invite Caitlyn.

'I - Kendall - Kylie

'I would never do that to Kendall and Kylie, just like I would never do it to you,' she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!