Maher making sense, warns Dems against gun control platform

Conservative Firing Line | 6/10/2019 | Staff
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Capture-Bill-Maher-1-YT-Real-Time-e1560182352960.png

Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Capture-Bill-Maher-1-YT-Real-Time-1200x630.png

Late night comedian Bill Maher warned Democrats against making gun control a cornerstone issue in the 2020 election cycle, according to Fox News, and in the process, he may have cracked a code that anti-gun liberals seem unable or unwilling to accept.

“First of all,” Maher said during a panel discussion on Real Time with Bill Maher, “liberals should learn more about guns. I don’t know much about guns because, again, I don’t care, I don’t like them, but I hear this from gun people.”

Something - Liberals

And he also said something else likely to make some liberals choke.

“I don’t like guns,” he declared.

Emergency - People - People - View - Violence

But he added this: “Have some, don’t like them, have it for [an] emergency, like an antibiotic, but some people do. Lots of people do and their view is, ‘Yes there is a violence problem with guns, but not me. And you’re going after me.’”

Some Second Amendment activists might consider that a home run hit over the centerfield fence, and that ball is still going. And it took Maher to boil it down to basics, even unintentionally admitting a bit of hypocrisy about guns.

Gun - Control - Laws - People - Folks

Gun control laws penalize the wrong people; folks who committed no crime, while the actual criminals have demonstrated that all the gun control laws already on the books don’t deter them for a heartbeat, and adding a few more will have just as little influence.

Maher also mentioned a controversy recently covered by Conservative Firing Line, the inability of New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker, a Democrat running for president, to answer a question about how his gun control schemes would have prevented the Virginia Beach mass shooting of May 31.

Member - Maher - Panel - California - Democrat

One member of Maher’s panel was California Democrat Congresswoman Katie Porter. According to the Fox story, she said her party’s gun control...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!