DEMS JUMP ALL OVER TED CRUZ AFTER HE POINTS OUT AN ODDITY IN TWITTER’S ALGORITHM

The Daily Caller | 6/9/2019 | Staff
TitanSwimr (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Ted_Cruz_Reuters-e1560117680166.jpg

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz suggested Sunday afternoon that Twitter’s algorithm was malfunctioning because it was directing him to follow Democrats in Congress.

“Is it just me or is there something REALLY wrong with Twitter’s algorithms? Because I follow Steve Scalise and several other GOP members of Congress, I get recommended tweets from Ted Deutch … Sheldon Whitehouse … Steve Cohen … Chuck Schumer … and Chris Murphy?” Cruz said in a tweet. The Texas senator was referring to a handful of his Democratic colleagues.

Democrats - Activists - Concern - Day - Colleagues

Democrats and liberal activists mocked his concern throughout the day. One of his colleagues, Democratic Sen. Brian Schatz of Hawaii, for instance, replied to Cruz and asked a question of his own: “Could be they are all members of Congress?”

Cruz dismissed the question in a follow-up tweet and noted that the company’s recommendations are flowing in one “DIRECTION.”

Activists - Heap - Oliver - Willis - Writer

Other activists jumped into the heap. Oliver Willis, a former writer at Media Matters for America, retweeted Cruz...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!