Love Island SPOILER: Sherif and Anna share a steamy kiss

Mail Online | 6/9/2019 | Sophie Law For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/06/09/15/14566772-0-image-a-135_1560091520319.jpg

Anna and Sherif's romance looks set to blossom after they share a steamy kiss on Sunday night's episode of Love Island.

The couple enjoy a romantic breakfast before going for a private chat on the terrace, where Sherif tells the 28-year-old pharmacist that she has 'melted' his heart.

'You - Boys - Bit

He tells her: 'You're smart, you're intelligent and you haven't really had your turned by any of these boys. That to me is attractive. I love that! Honestly, you have melted me a little bit.'

Anna, who has remained coy about her feelings, blushes over Sherif's remarks and says: 'Honestly, I never get shy. But I'm getting a bit shy!'.

Pair - Share - Passionate - Kiss - Cuddle

The pair then share a passionate kiss and a cuddle on the terrace, with Sherif, 20, coming away feeling very pleased by the night's events.

In the Beach Hut, he says: 'Outside on the terrace it was just a peck but that in itself means that she is opening up to me. It was nice.'

Couple - Hearts - Anna - Sherif

It seems the couple could be winning each other's hearts - after Anna chose to couple up with Sherif again.

Speaking to the line-up of men in front of her, Anna explained that he 'puts a smile on her face' and has a 'really sexy body'.

Things - Michael - Amber

It seems that things might start heating up for Michael, who has taken a shining to Amber.

In tonight's episode, the couple take themselves away from the group to have a chat on the swing seat.

Michael - Newcastle - Beauty

Michael, 27, tells the 21-year-old Newcastle beauty: 'I just want to get to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!